FALL FEST EVE
In 2017, a new tradition began. Fall Fest on Main held a Chili Cook-Off on Friday evening, the night before all the festivities on Saturday.
Chili Cook-Off information:
There are two ways to participate - Cook or Consume!
- 1 roaster or 2 crock pots
- Make your own chili stand out in its own special way
- Set-up begins at 5 p.m. and tasting starts at 6 p.m.
- $5 all you can eat
- Receive tickets to vote for your favorite chili
- 1st ($100 and trophy), 2nd ($50)
Pie Baking Contest Information:
Please bring all entries to the Fall Fest tent in Atherton’s Parking Lot between 4 and 5 on Friday night the 4th.
Pies must be two crust fruit pies. No cream pies.
The top three pies will receive prizes and then be auctioned off at 6:30. The remaining pies will be sold by the slice beginning at 6:00 p.m.
Please bring all entries in disposable pie plates.
You don’t have to be a professional baker to enter, just come and join in the family fun!